Day 3 of our series on vacation and travel workouts is going to be a quick one. Don’t be surprised by the fact that it is only 20 minutes to get through, you will be drenched in sweat and a little wobbly!
Modifications can be made if any of the movements are too hard but do try to do all the movements as no equipment (outside of a suitcase) is needed.
As always take 2:00 before to get everything moving correctly.
2:00 (or more if you need it)
- 10 walking lunges
- 10 pushups (if you can’t do regular pushups then by all means do them from your knees)
- 10 Arm rotations forward
- 10 Arm rotations backward
- 30 High Knee’s
For the next 20 Minutes do as many rounds as you can, rest as necessary but no rest is required
- 20 Alternating Legs Lunges
- 20 Alternating Legs Flutter Kicks
- 10 Bent Over Row (with a suitcase or similar item – not too heavy)
- 10 Pushups
- ;30 Plank
That’s it, just keep going through that list until the 20 minute timer on your phone rings!